Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up overheating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overheating may refer to:
- Overheating (economics), a rapid, very big growth of production that is thought to have a negative influence
- Overheating (electricity), unexpected rise of temperature in a portion of electrical circuit, that can cause harm to the circuit, and accidents
- Overheating (combinatorial game theory), an operation on combinatorial games that approximately reverses the effect of chilling
- Hyperthermia, also called sunstroke, an elevated body temperature due to failed thermoregulation
- Thermal shock, the overheating of a device leading to reduced efficiency, damage or even destruction
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overheating.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.