Spring 2008 cover
|Former editors||Jeff Sparrow|
Overland is an Australian literary and cultural magazine. It was established in 1954, under the auspices of the Realist Writers Group in Melbourne, Australia, with Stephen Murray-Smith as the first editor-in-chief.
It has been edited by:
• Nathan Hollier and Katherine Wilson, Autumn 2002–Spring 2004 
• Nathan Hollier, 2005–2006
• Jeff Sparrow, 2007–2014
- Heinrich, Karen (2004-05-05). "Voices from the edge". The Age. Retrieved 2008-08-21.
- "Australian Magazines of the Twentieth Century". Austlit. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Australian literary magazines". Government of Australia Culture and Recreation Portal. Retrieved 2008-08-21.