Overland (video game)
|Platform(s)||Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, Xbox One|
|Release||September 19, 2019|
The player navigates a survivor, a dog, and their car, through turn-based tactics scenarios in a post-apocalyptic world.
Overland was released on September 19, 2019, for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One platforms. Early version of the game were available through Itch.io. The developer also plans an iOS release.
- Hall, Charlie (August 29, 2019). "Overland, a turn-based tactics game with very good dogs, launches in September". Polygon. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- Conditt, Jessica (July 10, 2014). "Making a lonely game is a group effort with Overland". Engadget. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- Dotson, Carter (October 5, 2015). "Adam Saltsman's 'Overland' Still Chugging Along, with New Explainer Video Released". TouchArcade. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- Kollar, Philip; Hall, Charlie (January 8, 2016). "Overland is FTL meets the post-apocalypse, from the creator of Canabalt". Polygon. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- Leray, Joseph (April 6, 2015). "Watch Adam Saltsman Talk About His New Tactical Survival Game, 'Overland'". TouchArcade. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- Priestman, Chris (February 24, 2015). "Overland Brings Turn-Based Tactics To A Ravaged America". Siliconera. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- Sarkar, Samit (March 3, 2014). "Canabalt dev announces new collaborative studio, Finji". Polygon. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|