(Redirected from Overlord (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up overlord or overlords in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An overlord in the English feudal system was a lord of a manor who had subinfeudated a particular manor, estate or fee, to a tenant.
Overlord may also refer to:
- Operation Overlord, codename for the invasion of Normandy by Allied forces during World War II
- Overlord system, popular name for structure of British government 1951–1953
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Overlord (1975 film), a 1975 black and white film directed by Stuart Cooper
- Overlord (2018 film), an upcoming horror film
- Overlord, villains in the animated TV series Blackstar
- "Over Lord", an alternate name for "Invasion of the Capital", an episode of the TV series RahXephon
- Overlord (anime), a Japanese anime (2015)
- Overlord (comics), a comic-book supervillain created by Erik Larsen
- Overlord (novel series), a Japanese light novel series
- Overlord (Transformers), a robot supervillain character in the Transformers robot superhero franchise.
- Overlord (G.I. Joe), a fictional villain in the G.I. Joe universe
- Overlords, an alien-demon/Satan species in the 1953 science fiction book Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke
- Overlord (1990 video game), a 1990 strategy computer game
- Overlord (1994 video game), a World War II flight simulator for the Amiga and PC by Rowan Software
- Overlord (2007 video game), an action/adventure game for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360
- Mass Effect 2: Overlord, a 2010 downloadable content pack for the video game Mass Effect 2
- Overlord (StarCraft), a Zerg unit in StarCraft
- Overlord (band), a Brooklyn-based indie pop band led by George Pasles
- Ariakon Overlord, a paintball pistol
- Mount Overlord, an extinct volcano in Antarctica
- Overlord meme, an Internet meme relating to mock submission
- Overlord, a software project managed by Red Hat for JBoss Fuse Service Works
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overlord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.