|Nickname(s): Overpeck Station, Overpecks, Overpecks Station, Overpeck Park|
Location of Overpeck, Ohio
|Elevation||633 ft (193 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1065226|
Overpeck (other names: Overpeck Station, Overpecks, Overpecks Station) is an unincorporated community in central St. Clair Township, Butler County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 45055. It lies between New Miami and Trenton.
Overpeck is a part of the Cincinnati-Middletown-Wilmington, OH-KY-IN Combined Statistical Area.
- "USGS detail on Overpeck". Retrieved 2009-04-03.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Zip Code Lookup
- "Post offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- Overman, William Daniel (1958). Ohio Town Names. Akron, OH: Atlantic Press. p. 106.
- Susan Elizabeth Hough: Richter's scale. Measure of an earthquake, measure of a man. Princeton University Press, Princeton 2007, S. 10. ISBN 0-691-12807-3.
|This Butler County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|