Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up override in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Override may refer to:
- Override (film), a 1994 science fiction short film
- OverRide (video game)
- Overriders, an insurance term
- Overriding (mathematics)
- Manual override, a function where an automated system is placed under manual control
- Veto override, a procedure employed by legislatures
- Dr. Gregory Herd, a Marvel Comics character formerly named Override
- Overrider, a Marvel Comics mutant
- Override, a character on the anime television series Transformers: Cybertron
- Overriding aorta, a medical condition in which aorta emerge from abnormal position.
- Method overriding, a subclassing feature in Object Oriented programming languages.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Override.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.