From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overshoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overshoot may refer to:
- Overshoot (population), when a population exceeds the environment's carrying capacity
- Overshoot (signal), when a signal exceeds its steady state value
- Overshoot (microwave communication), unintended reception of microwave signals
- Overshoot (migration), when migratory birds end up further than intended
- Overshoot (typography) the degree to which a letter dips below the baseline, or exceeds the cap height
- Overshoot (combat aviation), a key concept in basic fighter maneuvers (BFM)
- In economics, the overshooting model for the volatility of exchange rates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overshoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.