Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up overshoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overshoot may refer to:
- Overshoot (population), when a population exceeds the environment's carrying capacity
- Overshoot (signal), when a signal exceeds its steady state value
- Overshoot (microwave communication), unintended reception of microwave signals
- Overshoot (migration), when migratory birds end up further than intended
- Overshoot (typography) the degree to which a letter dips below the baseline, or exceeds the cap height
- Overshoot (combat aviation), a key concept in basic fighter maneuvers (BFM)
- In economics, the overshooting model for the volatility of exchange rates
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overshoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.