|Look up oversight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oversight may refer to:
- Regulation – rulemaking
- Separation of powers in state governance (checks and balances) - the concept of separate branches of government or agencies exercising authority over one another
- Checks and controls over a particular body or institution:
- Congressional oversight over U.S. federal agencies and other institutions, exercised by the United States Congress
- The ministry of episcopal oversight within Christian churches
- Oversight over the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), see Public Interest Oversight Board
- Oversight (registration, inspection, standard setting and enforcement) over auditors, see Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Internal oversight over United Nations operations, see United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services
- An element of organizational governance, see Fair governance
- Oversight (horse), a French Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oversight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.