From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overthrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overthrow may refer to:
- a change in government, often achieved by force or through a coup
- an EP by Maryland death metal band, Misery Index
- Overthrow (book), a book by Stephen Kinzer released in 2006 about the United States's involvement in overthrowing governments
- Overthrow (comics), a relatively obscure DC Comics supervillain who fought the Blue Beetle
- Overthrow (cricket), an extra run scored by a batsman as a result of the ball not being collected by a fielder in the centre, having been thrown in from the outfield
- Overthrow (structure), the crowning section of ornamental wrought iron work which forms a decorative crest above a wrought iron gate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overthrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.