Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up overthrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overthrow may refer to:
- Overthrow, a change in government, often achieved by force or through a coup d'état.
- Overthrow (book), a book by Stephen Kinzer released in 2006 about the United States's involvement in overthrowing governments.
- Overthrow (cricket), an extra run scored by a batsman as a result of the ball not being collected by a fielder in the centre, having been thrown in from the outfield.
- Overthrow (structure), the crowning section of ornamental wrought iron work which forms a decorative crest above a wrought iron gate.
- Overthrow (comics), a relatively obscure DC Comics supervillain who fought the Blue Beetle.
- Overthrow, an EP by Maryland death metal band Misery Index.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overthrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.