Owen Township, Warrick County, Indiana
Location in Warrick County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.48 sq mi (66.0 km2)|
|• Land||25.09 sq mi (65.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.39 sq mi (1.0 km2) 1.53%|
|Elevation||486 ft (148 m)|
|• Density||24.4/sq mi (9.4/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47601, 47637|
|GNIS feature ID||453703|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.48 square miles (66.0 km2), of which 25.09 square miles (65.0 km2) (or 98.47%) is land and 0.39 square miles (1.0 km2) (or 1.53%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Lane Township (north)
- Pigeon Township (east)
- Skelton Township (southeast)
- Boon Township (southwest)
- Hart Township (west)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Barrenfork, Leslie, Saint Clair and Shiloh.
- Hendrickson Lake
- Warrick County School Corporation
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Fortune, William (1881). Warrick and Its Prominent People: A History of Warrick County, Indiana from the Time of Its Organization and Settlement. Courier Company. p. 20.