||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Parent company||Warner Music Group|
|Founded||August 17, 2011|
|Founder||Skrillex (Sonny Moore)|
|Distributor(s)||Atlantic Records Group|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
OWSLA is a record label and creative collective founded by Sonny "Skrillex" Moore and co-founded by Tim "Bitvargen" Smith, Kathryn Frazier, and Clayton Blaha. Skrillex announced the label on 17 August 2011. The label's first release was Porter Robinson's Spitfire, which reached number one on Beatport.
Prior to the record label, Skrillex had teamed up with Zedd, 12th Planet and Flinch to release a free EP titled Skrillex Presents Free Treats Volume:001 in 2011. The 19-track sequel was released on the record label on March 13, 2012 and also included KOAN Sound, The M Machine, Ghastly, Zardonic and Alvin Risk among many others.
- "Atlantic Records Group Scores At 55th Annual Grammy Awards; Label Group’s Big Winners Include Fun., Skrillex, Zac Brown Band, And Halestorm". Warner Music Group. 11 February 2013. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
- "Skrillex Announces Launch of OWSLA Label". Billboard. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- Moore, Sonny (27 February 2016). "OWSLA Radio 03". OWSLA Radio. Apple Music/Beats1. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
- Saliba, Emmanuelle (17 August 2011). "Skrillex Announces Launch of OWSLA Label". Billboard.biz. Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- "Porter Robinson on Beatport". Beatport.com.
- Free Treats Volume: 001 at Discogs
- OWSLA Presents Free Treats Vol. 2 at Discogs
- "The Origins of 10 Iconic Names in Dance Music". EDM.com. 2016-02-04. Retrieved 2016-11-03.