From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ox is a mammal.
Ox or OX may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Ox (band), a Canadian alternative country band
- Ox (musician), a Finnish musician
- Ox (album), by American hardcore band Coalesce
- "The Ox" (instrumental), a 1965 rock instrumental by The Who
- The Ox (film), a 1991 Swedish film
- Doctor Ox, a fictional doctor and scientist created by Jules Verne in 1872
- Ox (comics), a villain in the Marvel Comics universe
- 0Ⅹ, a creature from the eponymous book in the Of Man and Manta trilogy by Piers Anthony
- Ox programming language
- Open-Xchange, a "collaboration software" suite and the company that sponsors it
- the oX framework for OBIX
- Ox (nickname), a list of people nicknamed "Ox" or "the Ox"
- The Ox or Ox Baker (1934-2014), ring names of American professional wrestler and actor Douglas Baker
- Ox Mountains, County Sligo, Ireland
- OX postcode area, covering Oxford, UK
- The Oxford Bar, a pub on Edinburgh's Young Street which features in Ian Rankin's Inspector Rebus novels
- OX, a version of the Bedford OY British Army lorry, the latter introduced in 1939
- OX, a prototype vehicle developed by Global Vehicle Trust
- Orient Thai Airlines (IATA code OX)
- Ox (zodiac), one of the 12 signs of the Chinese zodiac
- Ox (Chinese constellation), one of the 28 mansions of the Chinese constellations
- Oxalate, in chemistry sometimes abbreviated as ox when it forms coordination compounds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.