|Look up oxbow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An oxbow is part of oxen tack.
Oxbow may also refer to:
- Oxbow National Historic Site, a National Historic Site of Canada in New Brunswick
- Oxbow, Saskatchewan, a town
- Oxbow, Maine, a plantation in Aroostook County
- The Oxbow (Connecticut River), the body of water attached to the Connecticut River at Northampton, Massachusetts
- Oxbow, New York, a hamlet in Jefferson County
- The Oxbow, New York, a locale in Madison County
- Oxbow, North Dakota, a small city in Cass County
- Oxbow, Oregon, a populated place in Baker County
- Oxbo, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Oxbow (band), a music group from San Francisco
- The Oxbow, a painting by Thomas Cole depicting the body of water in Massachusetts
- Oxbow (horse), the 2013 Preakness Stakes winner
- Oxbow (surfwear), a French sporting equipment and apparel company
- Oxbow School, a single semester high school in Napa, California
- Oxbow Corporation, an American energy company owned by Bill Koch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oxbow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.