|Founded||1985 in Pont-Audemer|
|Laird Hamilton, Matt Meola|
|Products||Apparel, sporting goods|
Oxbow is a brand of clothing and athletic equipment. Since its creation in 1985 in Pont-Audemer, France, Oxbow has positioned itself in the world of boardsports as an international brand. Oxbow restarted the World Longboard Championship in 1992, and sponsors athletes such as surfer Laird Hamilton and windsurfer Jason Polakow. Oxbow's Back to Powder winter event draws some of the best skiers and snowboarders in the world. The business is involved in five sports: surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, snowboarding, and skiing. Oxbow became an affiliate of the French group Lafuma in 2005.
- Laird Hamilton, surf
- Matt Meola, surf
- Duane De Soto, longboard
- Jérémie Eloy, kitesurf
- Jason Polakow, windsurf
- Ludovic Stohl, snowboard
- Laurent Favre, ski
- David Livet, snowboard
- Eduardo Bagé, longboard
- Jennifer Flanigan, longboard girl
- "Lafuma Annual Report" (PDF). Lafuma Group. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- "Oxbow Pro World Longboard Championship Event Overview". Surfers Village. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- "Oxbow Back To Powder: A Backcountry Contest By the Riders For the Riders". Powder Magazine. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Hoovers Company Profile". Hoovers Business Directory. Retrieved 2010-09-07.