|Private limited company|
|Headquarters||Oxford, United Kingdom|
Oxford Analytica is an international consulting firm providing strategic analysis of world events. It was founded in 1975 by David Young, an American employee of the National Security Council during the Nixon administration.
Clients of Oxford Analytica consist of governments, international institutions, and public sector bodies, as well as financial institutions, corporations, and other private sector organizations.
The company has access to a network of over 1,400 academics and specialists around the world. Its main activities are in the areas of geopolitics and macroeconomics, and its principal work comprises advisory work  and a daily analysis service known as The Oxford Analytica Daily Brief.
- "Oxford Analytica - The Firm". Oxan.com. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Oxford Analytica - Our Clients". Oxan.com. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Oxford Analytica - Contributor Network". Oxan.com. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Oxford Analytica - Advisory". Oxan.com. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Oxford Analytica - Daily Brief". Oxan.com. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Biography of Giulio Regeni, Cambridge University".
|This article about an English company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|