Oxford Blue (colour)
|sRGBB (r, g, b)||(0, 33, 71)|
|HSV (h, s, v)||(212°, 100%, 28%)|
|Source||Oxford Branding Guidelines|
|B: Normalized to [0–255] (byte)
Oxford Blue is strongly associated with the University of Oxford, especially with the official sport teams, also called the Oxford Blue. It is also used by the Pennsylvania State University, Georgetown University, and the athletic teams of the University of Michigan.
Oxford Blue is associated with the lighter Cambridge Blue. Cambridge Blue is the official colour of Brisbane Grammar School, Carlton Football Club (AFL) and Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League.
- "#002147 Color Information". Colorhexa.com. Retrieved 2013-12-24.
- Oxford Brand Colours, University of Oxford.
- Oxford Branding Guidelines, University of Oxford.
- "Background about Penn State's Visual Identity - Visual Identity" (PDF). psu.edu. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Primary and Secondary Colors - Visual Identity". Visualidentity.georgetown.edu. Retrieved 2013-12-24.
- "The University of Michigan Brand | Global Marketing & Communications". Logos.umich.edu. Retrieved 2013-12-24.