From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the research organisation. For the student magazine, see The Oxford Forum.
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2010)|
Oxford Forum is a research organisation based in Oxfordshire, founded in 1998 by Celia Green and three academic colleagues, to promote and publish dissident views in philosophy, psychology, economics and sociology.
- Celia Green, The Human Evasion
- Celia Green, The Decline and Fall of Science
- Celia Green, Advice to Clever Children
- Fabian Tassano, The Power of Life or Death: Medical Coercion and the Euthanasia Debate
- Celia Green, The Lost Cause: An Analysis of Causation
- Celia Green, Letters from Exile: Observations on a Culture in Decline
- Fabian Tassano, Mediocracy: Inversions and Deceptions in an Egalitarian Culture
- Charles McCreery, Perception and Hallucination: The Case for Continuity