Oxford Harlequins Rugby Football Club
|Full name||Oxford Harlequins Rugby Football Club|
|Location||North Hinksey, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England|
|Ground(s)||Marston Ferry Road|
|League(s)||South West 1 East|
Oxford Harlequins Rugby Football Club is a rugby union club based in Oxford. In the 2013–14 season they gained promotion into the National League 3 South West which is level five of the English rugby union system although they are currently in South West 1 East. They are coached by Andy Boyle.
The club was formed in 1996 following the merger of Oxford Marathons and Oxford Old Boys rugby clubs. Oxford Harlequins are now the leading club in the City of Oxford taking over from Oxford R.F.C. who now play in the Berks, Bucks and Oxon Championship.
In 2015 a possible merger between Oxford RFC and Oxford Harlequins failed to materialise and the Harlequins moved their matches to Marston Ferry Road.
In 2018 Oxford Harlequins moved from Marston Ferry Road to Horspath Sports Ground following the grant of a 30-year lease on the ground from Oxford City Council and the decision by the RFU to invest over £750,000 to build a new floodlit artificial turf rugby pitch at the new site.
The 1st XV currently plays in the South West Division. Training is on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and matches are played on Saturdays throughout the season.
The 2nd XV ended the 2018 season top of BBO 3.
The club runs an Under 16 to Under 18 Academy sponsored by Jack Barclay Bentley and run by Head Coach and former Premiership Player, Alan Awcock 
Oxford Harlequins runs a large Mini and Junior Youth section for boys and girls aged 5 to 18, as of 2018 the youth section was one of the largest in Oxfordshire with over 450 players 
- Southern Counties North champions: 2001–02
- South West Division 1 East champions (2): 2002–03, 2013–14
- Oxfordshire RFU County Cup winners (6): 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014[a 1]
- Berks/Bucks & Oxon Premier A champions: 2006–07
- Berks/Bucks & Oxon 2 South champions: 2004–05
- Oxford Harlequins have 9 cup wins if you count the 3 titles won by Oxford Old Boys (who would merge with Oxford Marathons to form the Harlequins in 1996).
- "Oxford Harlequins profile". Pitchero.com.
- "Rugby Union in Oxford". Oxford Mail.
- "Oxford Harlequins history". Oxford Harlequins.co.uk.
- "RUGBY: Harlequins and Oxford to go their separate ways". Oxford Mail.
- http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/16168289.RUGBY_UNION__Oxford_Harlequins_to_bid_farewell_to_Marston_Ferry_Road_ahead_of_Horspath_switch/. Missing or empty
- "Fixtures and League Tables". England Rugby.
- http://www.englandrugby.com/fixtures-and-results/teams/oxford-harlequins-ii/south-west-division/. Missing or empty
- https://www.jackbarclayrugby.academy/. Missing or empty
- http://www.oxfordharlequins.club/j/default.html. Missing or empty