Oxford Journal of Archaeology
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Oxf. J. Archaeol.|
|Edited by||Nicholas Purcell, Barry Cunliffe, Helena Hamerow, Chris Gosden|
The Oxford Journal of Archaeology is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal published by John Wiley & Sons on behalf of the School of Archaeology, University of Oxford. It was established in 1982 and the editors-in-chief are Nicholas Purcell, Barry Cunliffe, Helena Hamerow, and Chris Gosden (University of Oxford).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic Search
- Anthropological Literature
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- British & Irish Archaeological Bibliography
- CSA Biological Sciences Database
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database
- Current Contents/Arts & Humanities
- Ecology Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts
- ProQuest databases
|This article about a journal on archaeology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.