From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Newspaper House, Osney Mead, Oxford|
The Oxford Mail was founded in 1928 as a successor to Jackson's Oxford Journal.
Notable former staff
- Lindford, Paul (28 August 2013). "ABC figures: How the regional dailies performed". HoldTheFrontPage.co.uk. Retrieved 5 September 2015. External link in
- Barrington-Ward, Mark (2010). Forty Years of Oxford Planning: What has it achieved, and what next?. Oxford: Oxford Civic Society. pp. author's biography on rear cover.
- Amos, Owen (26 February 2009). "Regional ABCs: Paid-for circulation falls at every GB daily". Press Gazette Journalism Today. Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- "Google erases local newspaper story under 'right to be forgotten' law". 4 July 2014. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
- "Morley Safer". Yahoo! TV. Yahoo!. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
|This journalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|