Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oxygenated or oxygenation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oxygenation may refer to:
- Oxygenation (environmental), a measurement of dissolved oxygen concentration in soil or water
- Oxygen saturation (medicine), the process by which concentrations of oxygen increase within a tissue
- Water oxygenation, the process of increasing the oxygen saturation of the water
- Dioxygen complex, the chemical details of how metals bind oxygen
- Great Oxygenation Event, an ancient event that led to the rise of oxygen within our atmosphere
- Oxygenase, an enzyme that oxidizes a substrate by transferring the oxygen from molecular oxygen O2 (as in air) to it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oxygenation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.