From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oye!)
|Look up oye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oye is the Spanish for "hey!" or "listen." Oye or Oye! or OYE may refer to:
- Oye, Ekiti, a town and LGA in Ekiti State.
- Oye-Plage, a commune in Pas-de-Calais, France
- Oyes, a commune in Marne, France
- Kenneth A. Oye, an American political scientist
- Premios Oye!, music award
- Oye! (Gloria Estefan song)
- "Oye", the Spanish version of the Beyoncé song "Listen (Beyoncé song)"
- "Oye", 2000 song by rapper Pitbull 2 Fast 2 Furious Original Soundtrack 2003
- "Oye", by Enrique Guzmán César Costa Composed by Adler Ross and Jerry Ross
- "Oye" by Willie Colón written Rubén Blades
- "Oye" by El Tri Composed by Alejandro Lora
- "Oye" by Raphael (singer) Composed by Alejandro Vessani Roberto Livi
- "Oye" by Ana Gabriel Composed by Ana Gabriel
- "Oye" by Arthur Hanlon Composed by René Touzet
- "Oye" by Ilegales / July Mateo
- "Oye" by Pimpinela Composed by Joaquín Galán Lucía Galán
- OYE, Organization for Youth Empowerment, an international NGO working in El Progreso, Honduras
- OYE, Old yellow enzyme, a name for NADPH dehydrogenase
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.