Oyo can refer to:
- The Oyo Empire, a former Yoruba state that covered parts of Nigeria and Benin. Its ruling line continues to lead the Oyo branch of the Yoruba people as one of modern Nigeria's numerous traditional polities.
- Oyo State, a present-day state of Nigeria named after the Oyo Empire
- Oyo, Oyo State, a city in Oyo State founded in the 1830s as an alternative capital of the remnants of the old Oyo empire.
- Republic of the Congo
- Oyo, Congo, a city in the Cuvette Region
- Oyo River, in southern Java, Indonesia
- OYO Rooms
- Oyo Boy Sotto (born 1984), Filipino actor
- Oyo (e-reader), e-book reader
- The name of an Angelique Kidjo album
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.