|Predecessor||Confecciones Noite, S.A.|
|Founded||Arteixo (A Coruña), Spain (March 18, 1977 )|
Number of locations
|Carmen Sevillano, Director-general|
|Revenue||€416 million (2014)|
Oysho is a Spanish clothing retailer specialising in women's homewear and undergarments. The company is part of the Inditex group and was founded in 1977 as Confecciones Noite, S.A. in Arteixo (A Coruña) in Galicia. In 2000, the company changed its corporate name to Oysho España. Now the company is headquartered in Tordera (Barcelona) in Catalonia.
The brand has 650 stores, in more than 44 countries around the world, among which 190 are in Spain.
In 2017, Oysho organized a women's race against breast cancer in several cities.
The number of Oysho stores in each country:
- "Grupo Inditex - Oysho". inditex.es. Archived from the original on 2013-03-17. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Grupo Inditex - Tiendas en el mundo". inditex.es. Archived from the original on 2013-01-19.
- "Annual Report 2014" (PDF). Inditex S.A. Retrieved June 28, 2015.[permanent dead link]
- FashionNetwork.com. "Oysho to launch e-commerce in 16 European countries". FashionNetwork.com. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- Valladares, FashionNetwork.com, Elena Campos. "Lingerie brand Oysho opens debut store in Indonesia". FashionNetwork.com. Retrieved 2017-09-19.
- "Women's Race - ACTIVEWEAR | OYSHO Spain". www.oysho.com. Retrieved 2017-09-19.