Ozma may refer to:
- OZMA, a jazz band from Strasburg, France
- Ozma of Oz, a 1907 and third book in the Oz series
- Ozma (album), a 1989 album by the Melvins
- Ozma (band), a rock band from Pasadena, California
- Ozma Wars, a 1979 arcade game
- Project Ozma, a pioneering SETI experiment in the 1960s led by Frank Drake
- The Ozma problem, a philosophical problem posed in The Ambidextrous Universe by Martin Gardner
- Ozuma (オズマ, stylized as OZMA) is a 2012 Japanese anime television series.
- Princess Ozma, ruler of the fictional land of Oz
- Ozma Lee, a character in Macross Frontier
- Ozma, a superboss in Final Fantasy IX
- Ozma, the Ra-seru of thunder in Legend of Legaia
- DJ Ozma, Japanese pop singer
- Ozma, Greek Graffiti Writer
- Ozma, Persian Tyrant, AKA Velayat-e Faqih, a position currently occupied by Ali Khamenei
- Osma, municipality in Soria, Castile-León, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ozma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.