From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ozren (pronounced [ɔ̌zrɛn]) may refer to:
- Ozren (Bosnia and Herzegovina), a mountain in northern Bosnia
- Ozren (Ilijaš), a village in the municipality of Ilijaš, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ozren (Pešter), a mountain in southwestern Serbia
- Ozren (Sokobanja), a mountain in eastern Serbia
- Ozren Monastery, located near the mountain Ozren (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Ozren Bonačić (born 1942), Croatian water polo player who competed in the 1964 and 1968 Summer Olympic Games
- Ozren Nedeljković (1903–84), Serbian chessplayer
- Ozren Nedoklan (1922–2004), Yugoslav footballer and manager
- Ozren Perić (born 1987), Bosnian Serb footballer
- FK Ozren (disambiguation), several football clubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ozren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.