Ozzy & Drix
|Ozzy & Drix|
|Also known as||
|Based on||Osmosis Jones by Marc Hyman, Peter Farrelly, and Bobby Farrelly|
|Developed by||Marc Hyman|
|Narrated by||Phil LaMarr|
|Opening theme||"Ozzy & Drix"|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Executive producer(s)||Peter Farrelly
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Warner Bros. Animation
|Original network||Kids' WB, Teletoon, Cartoon Network (2004-2006)|
|Original release||September 14, 2002– July 5, 2004|
|Preceded by||Osmosis Jones|
Ozzy & Drix (also known as The Fantastic Voyage Adventures of Osmosis Jones & Drixenol and Osmosis Jones: The Animated Series) is an American animated television series based on the Warner Bros. film Osmosis Jones and it was produced by Warner Bros. Animation. It takes place inside the body of teenager Hector Cruz (referred to by the characters as "the City of Hector"). The series premiered on September 14, 2002 on the Kids' WB; the final episode aired July 5, 2004.
Unlike the original movie it spun off from, Ozzy & Drix was entirely animated and contained no live action. It stars Phil LaMarr as the replacement for Chris Rock as Osmosis Jones, and Jeff Bennett as the replacement for David Hyde Pierce as Drix. The show is also slightly less violent than the movie, having the characters treated like people rather than simply cells, and having none of them killed off, unlike the movie where Thrax managed to kill off several cells. There are also new characters that replace the ones from the original movie except for Maria Amino the sister of Leah Estrogen, Mayor Spryman replacing Mayor Phlegmming, Sylvian Fischer replacing Tom Colonic, Chief Gluteus replacing The Chief of Police, The Mole replacing Chill the Flu Shot and Scarlet Fever replacing Thrax. The show was created by the Farelly Brothers, who also directed the live action portion of the film. As of July 2011, episodes of the series are still available via the Kids WB website. The show also aired on Teletoon in Canada.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Characters
- 3 Episode list
- 4 External links
A year after Ozzy and Drix defeated Thrax and saved Frank from dying in Osmosis Jones, Ozzy and Drix chase a scarlet fever bacterium. (possibly thanks to Frank resuming his poor eating habits) During the chase, Ozzy, Drix, and the germ get sucked up from Frank by a mosquito and arrive on a teenager named Hector Cruz. After some initial problems with their new home, both are installed as Private Investigators, vowing to protect the wellbeing of Hector from any viral threat, not to mention, help him through the changes in his teen years.
Osmosis "Ozzy" Jones (Phil LaMarr) - A white blood cell with little respect for authority. He works as a private-eye in the city of Hector. He and Drix were originally police officers from the city of Frank, the character portrayed in the movie, although they were transferred to Hector through a mosquito while chasing a scarlet fever virus aptly named Scarlet. As most crime-fighting heroes do, Ozzy has a nearly unlimited amount of smart remarks that he uses frequently when fighting viruses, as well as sarcasm for anyone else, his atitude is the reason why he and Drix don't get a lot of respect especially after the way they were saved when they came to Hector.
Drixenol "Drix" Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett) - A straight-laced and by-the-book cold pill and Ozzy's fellow private eye and best friend. They have an office inside Hector's left retina ("prime real estate"). His right arm is a multi-launcher which launches various chemical containers stored in his torso though the most common is an ice pill which freezes villains. The right arm also contains a phone, and other gadgets including an eggbeater (apparently the only thing the arm cannot do is "make a decent milkshake"), and a crude clamp-like claw usable as a hand. Drix's cautiousness and complete honesty (making him quite gullible), puts him at odds with the devil-may-care Ozzy. He often tries to "fit in" with the other cells in the body, usually failing to comprehend the concepts. He is fun-loving, happy go-lucky, and sometimes a comic relief and a coward instead of being tough and serious, unlike in the movie. His last name is a play on the words "Cold Relief".
Hector Cruz (a.k.a. The City of Hector) (Justin Cowden) - The Cuban American teenager that the show revolves around. He is foolhardy, a risk taker, and somewhat ignorant 8th grade student, all probably to further the show's plot. He reminds Ozzy of Frank at Hector's age, reminded him that this was the age where Frank's life took a turn for the worse so he decides to stay to prevent that from happening. In one episode when Hector went on a white water rafting trip, he got Appendicitis, he was rushed to a hospital and had surgery. Hector has a dog named Uno, an older sister, and a mother and father. In another episode Hector learned a lesson in proper dental hygiene when he got a cavity from eating too much sugar.
City of Hector
- Maria Amino (Tasia Valenza) - A white blood cell a cop in the city of Hector and Leah Estrogens sister. She speaks with a Hispanic accent. She is highly skilled at fighting and possibly the most competent cop inside of Hector except for Ozzy. She has shown to have a crush on Drix throughout the series; her name comes from the amino acid.
- Chief Gluteus (Jim Cummings) - A gruff and serious old muscle cell and the Chief of Police for the city of Hector. He is strict and stern and dislikes both Ozzy and Drix and prefers to handle things himself, which often results in disasters. His name is from Gluteus Maximus, the scientific name for the muscles in the buttock. The Warner Bros' website revealed that he was originally from Hector's mother and came to Hector on the umbilical cord.
- Mayor Paul Spryman (Alanna Ubach) - The teenage mayor of the city of Hector. Unlike Mayor Phlegmming where he is an adult and acted mature and gentlemen-like from the film Osmosis Jones, he is approximately the same age as Hector, and often acts very immaturely,and taking all the credit for the round-ups Ozzy and Drix make. His decisions often put Hector's health in extreme danger as well as sometimes being completely ridiculous, where Maria commented that he once ordered all the cells to go to the left side to see if Hector would tip over.
- Ellen Patella (Vivica A. Fox) - An attorney-at-law who helps new cells find their place in Hector. Ozzy has a small crush on her as well, although she has no interest in him.
- Brain Cell Advisors (Pat Fraley)- The advisors who help Mayor spryman run the city due to Spryman being unexperinced with his job.
- The Mole (Jeffrey Tambor) - A former secret agent, and klutz, and generally used as comic relief, he has his own adrenaline supply, and in every one of his appearances he tries to "vanish mysteriously" (failing to do so every time in comical ways). He is mostly known as very paranoid, often thinking that he is being hunted down, or people are watching him. Despite this he has a lot of contacts and apparently nothing happens in Hector that he doesn't know about, this makes him a good source of information. His role is similar to the gangster flu shot Chill from the movie who only rats out on influenza after being in the Virus Protection Program. He also appears to be Russian, as in the "Lousy Haircut" episode he uses the word "da" (which means "yes" in Russian) and he speaks with a Russian accent.
- Penicillin G (Julian Sands) - A Penicillin injected into Hector to help fight Strepfinger. He is charming, responsible, and amazingly intelligent. He currently patrols Hector's lungs. He resembles James Bond.
- Dander (Frank Welker) - Drix's pet dog germ that came from Hector's dog Uno, formed from the dog's saliva inside Hector's nostril. Like cells, he can shapeshift and often changes his head into Ozzy.
- Frank Detorre (a.k.a. Downtown Frank) (Bill Murray; movie, Jeff Bennett voice uncredited) - The original body that Osmosis Jones Leah Estrogen and Drixenol Koldriliff lived in before the mosquito sucked them up. He first appeared in the movie Osmosis Jones, played by Bill Murray. As stated by Ozzy, he is a widowed man in his 40's whose life turned worse around the age of 13 when he took up fast foods, alcohol, and smoking. He became the town laughingstock after an incident where he threw up on the teacher of his daughter, Shane, costing him his job at the pea soup factory and ending him up working as a zookeeper with his brother Bob. At the end of the movie, he became healthy due to Tom Colonic running as mayor. However, he regained his old ways and became even more fatter and lazier by the beginning of the series. He only appeared in the series pilot episode but was mentioned frequently.
- Vitamin A (Phil LaMarr): The leader of the Supplements who leads his team to victory by stopping the Lead-Heads who were attempting to infect Hector. Unlike Ozzy, he is very by-the-book, and has a slight resemblance to Superman.
- Iron (Phil LaMarr): A strong, yet short tempered member of the Supplements, and the only one with no cape. Iron is a parody of the Thing from Fantastic Four.
- B Complex (Jim Cummings): B Complex has 3 heads and 4 legs, but only 2 arms.
- Vitamine D (Rob Paulsen): A fast, egotistical member of the Supplements.
- Vitamine E (Grey DeLisle): The only three-eyed female of the Supplements, who encouraged Drix to join the team.
Help from the City of Hector
- Captain Quinine (James Belushi) A captain who lost his leg in a stomach acid accident (parodying Captain Ahab of Moby Dick).
- The Current Dreams Studio Head (Kevin Michael Richardson): A small studio head of the subconscious network, who used a holographic head to be more powerful and scary, like the wizard in The Wizard of Oz.
- Loretta Epstein-Barr (Kathy Najimy): The vice president of the subconscious network, who explained why the studio keeps rerunning the nightmare Hector was having.
- Auntie Histamine (Andrea Martin): Drix's auntie, who used to read lists of synthesised amino acids when Drix was young. But she accidentally became a villain when Hector abuses his nose spray when he had a cold. So when Hector uses the spray, Auntie becomes hysterical and drains all the liquids on Hector, which could have been damaging to his nose.
- Hector's Dad (Joe Lala): A helpful, strict, serious, stern and observant man. Hector's father often looks out for Hector's health, attitude, and his school reports and Hector sometimes ignores him.
- Hector's Mom (Alanna Ubach): A helpful and overprotective woman. Hector's mother is always looking out for Hector's health, especially since he sometimes ignores her.
- Hector's Sister (Alanna Ubach): She is always starting an argument with Hector, because she is the older sister.
- Christine Kolchuck (Kimberly Brooks): A sweet and kind girl. She is Hector's love interest. Ozzy once helped save Christine from the Pneumoniac. When Ozzy was inside Christine, a thought bank shown hinted that she secretly likes Hector back.
- Travis Lurn (Rob Paulsen) - An Asian American teenager. He is Hector's classmate and best friend. Travis often looks out for Hector, particularly when Hector makes poor decisions.
- Ricky Sales (Danny Cooksey)(voice uncredited):He is the school bully at Hector's school. He once threatned to beat up Hector after school after Ozzy accidently caused a nerve spasm by crashing into a nerve with his car and it caused Hector to trip Ricky. Ozzy was able to save Hector by breaking into the cerebral cortex and controled Hector to scare Ricky off, according to the mayor the other kids call him Ricky the ripper.
The City of Christine
- Mayor Concious Santorini (Cree Summer): She is the mayor of Christine, and she is more like smart and responsible, unlike Spryman. She even said that everyone in Christine are fans of Hector. She is very girly, caring a lot about fashion, and perky most of the time.
- Cilia Tyson (Dawnn Lewis): Cilia is a cop in Christine who helped Ozzy stop the Pneumoniac and prove that Maximus is a traitor to the city. She was made the new police chief by the mayor as a result.
- Drixeen (Miriam Flynn): She is a close friend to Cilia and she used to a cold pill. She looks a bit like Drix except she is green, has hair, and a right hand and left cannon, while Drix is red, has no hair, and his arm positions are the other way.
Germs and viruses
- Scarlet Fever (voiced by Tim Curry) - Scarlet is the first virus in the series to be up against Ozzy and Drix. He was originally in Frank Detorre, but said he need a new place to spread his infection because due to Frank's poor health, too many germs are moving in squeezing him out. But as he tried to escape from Ozzy and Drix, Ozzy tried to stop Scarlet in his car, but when Ozzy jumped out of the car, Scarlet crashed into the leg nerve, causing a cramp. Scarlet was passed out at the time when him, Ozzy and Drix were sucked in by a mosquito and was brought to Hector. Ozzy and Drix were rescued by Maria Amino and some other police cells, but in the process, Scarlet entered the body. He can affect Hector in a hurry because Scarlet Fever is more deadly to kids compared adults, so first, he stopped by the kidneys and sucked up Hector's fluids, mutating and becoming more virulent, than started a big inflammation, and finally, he was going to the heart where he could finish his plan and kill Hector. But there was a change of fate when Ozzy came to the rescue and drove the helicopter, which Scarlet stole, to the spleen, which is a giant fan the sucks up bacteria. Ozzy escaped in one piece, but as for Scarlet, he was killed in the spleen, and the last of his enzymes went into Hector's blood, which was harmless. He is based on Thrax from the original movie being both the same virus with the same power.
- Ernst Strepfinger (Brad Garrett in Season 1, Jim Cummings in Season 2) - A powerful germ whose goal is to make Hector sick. He has a large gang of germs and viruses to do his dirty work. In "Strepfinger", Strepfinger is planning on giving Hector a nasty case of pneumonia with the power of his new Strep-Bomb, but in the end, Ozzy disconnects the Strep-Bomb, and when he was in battle with Strepfinger, Ozzy pulls on the lung membrane, sucking Strepfinger out from his hideout in the lungs along with his pet. In "Ozzy Jr.", Strepfinger returns, but this time he has an eye patch on his right eye along with a metallic arm brace and his pet also has an eye patch. He plans to infect Hector with intercellular bacteria. In "Lights Out", Ozzy and Drix use his resources to break into the Central Data Bank when everyone forgets who they are after Hector suffers a concussion. In "Tricky Ricardo", Ricardo Amino works with Strepfinger, who was planning to steal some powerful chemicals to make a huge batch of prothymosin, alpha, which promotes the growth of tumors, but in the end, Strepfinger gets stuck on one of the cotton balls and fell down the drain of the shower. Strepfinger resembles a stereotypical Bond villain with a particular emphasis on Auric Goldfinger and Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
- Mother Louse - A louse that laid its eggs on Hector's hair.
- Rhoda Virus (Justine Bateman) - An intestinal virus that plans on giving Hector a bad case of gastroenteritis. Unfortunately, for her, Hector had a 12 bean salad, which gave him a gas attack, and the gas is deadly to her and her gang, so Rota disguises herself as a submarine captain to take Ozzy, Drix, and Maria into the intestines to destroy the Great White Bean. Ozzy, Drix and Maria are tied up by Rhoda and struggle to get free. In the end, she and her minions are trapped in a gas bubble, killing them.
- Protozilla (Frank Welker) - An allergen with a weak form and a monster form with his monster form only usable in a body that is allergic to him, however Ice pills cause him to revert to his normal form. His most defining feature is that he has two opposable thumbs, which gives him away as the allergy. He was a giant monster that terrorized the city of Hector and made it look like it was Drix's dog who was causing the disaster (meanwhile, outside of Hector, Hector himself had a dog and his mother believed the dog was causing his allergies). Ozzy, Drix and Drix's dog confronted Protozilla at Hector's nose and when Hector sneezed, Protozilla was sucked out and killed. And back with Hector, it was revealed his allergies are really from a certain flower his mother was bringing in and not the dog.
- Smirch (Danny Bonaduce) - An acne germ that plans to make Hector get a zit ("Street Up"). He also managed to trick Drix when he wanted to learn how to be cool. Actually, Drix helped him to get into a sebum oil refinery, so he had an opportunity to grow gigantic and give Hector a zit —- right on Picture Day. Drix defeats him by dropping sodium bicarbonate toothpaste on him, shrinking him down to a tiny size, so that he's captured.
- Nick O' Teen (Tim Curry) - A tobacco addictive that plans to make Hector addicted to smoking ("Where There's Smoke"). Nick can shapeshift and release clouds of smoke that brainwash cells and makes them do Nick's evil bidding, becoming more powerful the more cells he controls. He has three lackeys: Butane (Jeff Bennett), Carbon Monoxide (Tara Strong), and Tar (Frank Welker). Nick's lackeys were killed before him in confrontations with Ozzy and Drix but when Nick was finally powerful enough to hold Ozzy and Drix back from foiling his plans, Hector decided not to smoke anymore in favor of Christine and Nick was weakened by him breaking the addiction, giving Ozzy the chance to squash him under his shoe.
- Sal Monella (Henry Winkler) - A gangster germ who enters the city of Hector on a Rusty Dog, along with his men, Jumbo (Roger Rose), Nuke (Jeff Bennett), and Rudy (Danny Mann) which Hector does not know was tainted, and plans to dump illegal toxic waste in Hector's stomach. To make matters worse, Mayor Spryman was his hostage. But his plans were destroyed when Ozzy and Drix made Hector vomit by going on this ride at Rustyland called "The Barfy Bungee", rescued Spryman and brought him back to the city.
- Sylvian Fisher (Brian Posehn): A nerdy brain cell who was trying to become mayor in the upcoming election. He planned to use a growth formula to make Hector grow uncontrollably and blame it on Spryman's carelessness. His name comes from the Sylvian fissure brain area. He may be based on Tom Colonic from the movie, except he has evil intent.
- General Malaise (Charlie Adler) - A bacterium who uses sugar to make his army of bacteria multiply. He develops evil plots to make Hector eat sugar. He and all his troops were killed when they were in Hector's teeth and he was visiting the dentist. They fell out through a sink to die off. They also dissolve when they eat salt. General Malaise resembles Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Professor Nightmare (Pat Fraley) - A nightmare that originated from a movie Hector saw. Ozzy and Drix enter Hector's dreams and help him overcome his fear and crush the nightmaren.
- Chief Maximus (Rob Paulsen) - The Chief of Police in the city of Christine (a girl that Hector likes) that teams up with the Pneumoniac, due to his disillusion of being a male cell in a female body.
- The Pneumoniac (Pat Fraley) - A germ who is planning to give Christine pneumonia ("An Out of Body Experience parts 1 & 2").
- Mother Worm (Frank Welker) - A Trichinella spiralis worm that came from a sausage Hector barely cooked. It is very reminiscent of Japanese monsters, especially Godzilla, even having atomic breath. Had it been left unchecked, she could have caused a massive outbreak of trichinosis. Was killed by having medicine shoved down her throat, causing her to explode.
- Shane (Danny Cooksey) - A hormone leader of a testosterone gang that once tied up Mayor Spryman and took control over the Brain, turning common sense off and transforming Hector into a bad kid so he can get into all kinds of trouble.
- Stickety (Rob Paulsen) - A sticky, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) beatnik who kidnaps a bunch of fat cell children in an attempt to clog Hector's artery. He views everything he does not as art instead of crimes.
- Cryo (Susan Silo) - A virus that once tried to give Hector hypothermia, despite the fact that hypothermia is when the core temperatures of the body decrease to a critical level. Therefore, it is not a disease. She has the ability to fire freezing blasts from her elbows. She was eventually destroyed when struck by a nerve impulse from Hector's spine.
- PB (Jeff Bennett) - PB is the leader of the Lead Head gang. He was from a lead-painted shed that was painted in the 1960s, before 1974, when the government banned lead in paint. When Hector sniffed some paint dust, PB and his boys infect Hector. But thanks to Ozzy, Drix, and the Supplements, the Lead Heads were dropped in the bladder, and flushed out of Hector. His name is derived from Pb, the name for Lead on the Periodic Table of the Elements.
- Mitosis Jones (Phil LaMarr) - Ozzy's evil and mutated clone who understands that due to his mutation, the city of Hector will reject him. So he plans to take Ozzy's place on the iodine detail and steal it, and without the iodine, Hector cannot grow. At the end of the episode, Mitosis Jones was escorted to the nose by Ozzy, Maria, Drix, and several police officers. When Uno, Hector's dog, licked Hector, they pushed Mitosis into Uno's mouth, where he lived with Uno's dog germs and became no longer vengeful, but happy.
- Billy Bob Bile (Frank Welker) - A stereotypical Hillbilly and owner of an appendix hotel who was causing detours which resulted in Hector's appendix almost bursting. Only a quick trip to a hospital saved Hector's life and removed Billy's hotel. Billy attempted to return to civilization, only to cause Ozzy and Drix to slap cuffs on his wrists. He tries to escape, only to take a trip to the small intestine.
Note: Several episodes borrow footage from its film counterpart, Osmosis Jones.
Season 1: 2002–2003
|#||Title||Original airdate||Production Code|
|1||"Home With Hector"||September 14, 2002||TBA|
|By way of a simple mosquito bite, Ozzy and Drix are transferred from Frank Detorre and into the body of a teenage boy named Hector Cruz. A nasty germ named Scarlet Fever is also transferred. Ozzy and Drix must capture him before he wreaks havoc on the City of Hector.|
|2||"Reflex"||September 21, 2002||TBA|
|Ozzy accidentally produces a nerve spasm that causes Hector to trip Ricky Sales the school bully. When Ricky threatens to beat up Hector after school, Ozzy has to figure out a way to help Hector defend himself. But that'll be hard when he gets put in the slammer for refusing to have his Private eye card confiscated by the Mayor.|
|3||"Strep-Finger"||September 28, 2002||TBA|
|Ozzy becomes jealous of a super agent (Penicillin G.) who has been injected into Hector to track down a powerful germ known as Strepfinger.|
|4||"A Lousy Haircut"||October 5, 2002||TBA|
|When Ozzy discovers there are lice eggs in Hector's hair, he and Drix venture onto the scalp to knock the eggs off, only to end up running into the Mother Louse. When Ozzy starts coagulating, Drix has to stop the lice and save Ozzy all at once.|
|5||"Oh, My Dog"||October 12, 2002||TBA|
|Drix's new pet dog, Dander, is mistaken for an Allergen that is threatening the city, while, outside Hector, Mrs. Cruz thinks that it is Hector's dog causing the allergy that Hector is suffering from.|
|6||"Street Up"||October 19, 2002||TBA|
|Drix tries to learn how to act "street" and ends up helping an acne germ create a huge zit on Hector's face just in time for picture day.|
|7||"Gas of Doom"||November 9, 2002||TBA|
|Ozzy, Drix, and Maria commandeer a submersible police craft into the intestines to stop a gas build-up that threatens Hector's social situation and infects him with gastroenteritis. Maria is desperate to stop the build up because one gas attack Hector had killed her father and she's determined to avenge him. However, the Rota Virus captures her and ties her up with rope and struggles to get free.|
|8||"Where There's Smoke"||November 16, 2002||TBA|
|Ozzy must keep Nick O'Teen from getting to the brain where he will cause Hector to smoke. However, Nick and his henchmen kidnap him, the Chief, and Spryman and takes over Hector's brain. Christine tries to warn Hector about the evils of smoking, but he doesn't listen to her.|
|9||"The Globfather"||November 30, 2002||TBA|
|Hector eats a "rusty dog" from the rusty dog stand and gets salmonella. Now Ozzy and Drix has to save the day and the mayor from the toxic germ Sal Monella.|
|10||"Ozzy Jr."||December 7, 2002||TBA|
|Ozzy thinks he is having a baby, but it turns out to be an infection from an intracellular bacteria by returning villain Strepfinger. Ozzy and Drix must find a way to destroy the parasite growing within Ozzy before it spreads its infection to all of Hector. The parasite grows to monstrous proportions, exits Ozzy, and is eventually destroyed by the HPD when Drix finds out it cannot resist Pastery products.|
|11||"Growth"||February 1, 2003||TBA|
|The Mayoral election is coming up, and Spryman's opponent, a nerdy brain cell named Sylvian Fisher, is using a secret growth formula to cause destructive unnatural growth spurts and make the Mayor look bad. Ozzy and Drix must stop this fiendish plan, which becomes more difficult when Sylvian takes the growth formula himself and becomes a raging, muscular monster.|
|12||"Sugar Shock"||February 8, 2003||TBA|
|Hector binges on candy, creating a sugar rush that speeds up all the cells and causes the bacteria population to swell. When his parents cut him off sugar as a result of this, his drop in blood sugar slows all the cells to a crawl. But the bacteria need sugar, so they form an army to raid Hector's sugar reserves. Now Drix and an extremely sleepy Ozzy, with the help of the Mole, must take on the bacterial army.|
|13||"The Dream Factory"||March 1, 2003||TBA|
|Hector experiences recurring nightmares after seeing a scary movie, keeping everyone in the City of Hector awake. Ozzy and Drix go to the "Subconscious Network," where dreams are produced, and enter Hector's nightmare to help him face his fear. However, whatever happens to Ozzy and Drix in the dream happens for real.|
Season 2: 2003–2004
|#||Title||Original airdate||Production Code|
|14||"An Out of Body Experience Part 1"||August 23, 2003||TBA|
|Ozzy accidentally gets transferred into Christine's body when she gives Hector CPR after he jumps off the high dive to impress her. While there, Ozzy starts changing colors and acting like a girl and gets arrested because they think he is a virus.|
|15||"An Out of Body Experience Part 2"||August 30, 2003||TBA|
|Ozzy accidentally gets transferred into Christine's body when she gives Hector CPR after he jumps off the high dive to impress her. While there, Ozzy starts changing colors and acting like a girl and gets arrested because they think he is a virus.|
|16||"Lights Out!"||September 6, 2003||TBA|
|Everyone inside Hector forgets who Ozzy and Drix are when Hector experiences a concussion, forcing them to locate the site of the concussion, so they can reboot Hector's memories before Hector crashes.|
|17||"The Conqueror Worm"||September 13, 2003||TBA|
|Hector eats a barely cooked sausage and gets sick to his stomach, leading him to getting two worms Trichinella spiralis in his body. The male worm dies, but the female survives. Ozzy, Drix, and a crazy captain must try to kill it before Hector's stomach is destoryed.|
|18||"Puberty Alert"||September 20, 2003||TBA|
|Hector discovers hair growing on his chin; the testosterone gang ties up the Mayor and wreaks havoc, causing Hector to get into trouble, especially when sneaking out to an all night party in a dangerous part of town when his parents forbid it. It's up to Ozzy and Drix to stop the testosterone gang and save the Mayor.|
|19||"Tricky Ricardo"||September 27, 2003||TBA|
|After getting injured on a police case, Maria is sent home to rest for the week. She decided to use this time to work on a family reunion coming up for her. Drix notices a rip on the corner of Maria's family picture. Maria does not seem to want to talk about it but then her brother, Ricky comes in and starts putting the puzzle pieces together. Maria and Ricky share their past with Drix which turns out as Ricky being the family prankster. Maria lost her trust in him so Drix decides to help Ricky get it back. He allows him to be a private eye along with Ozzy with good results and Ricky actually becomes one of the best. Unfortunately, Ricky is working for Strepfinger, who plots to create a tumor out of Drix's medications, but now Ricky is reluctant to hurt Maria again.|
|20||"Aunti Histamine"||October 4, 2003||TBA|
|Hector uses a nose spray to clear his nose, and Drix's aunt appears. Suddenly, Hector's water levels drop and Ozzy realizes Drix's aunt is causing it, thanks to Hector's carelessness.|
|21||"A Growing Cell"||October 11, 2003||TBA|
|Hector is super-sizing at fast-food restaurants too much which not only makes him a little chubby, but it also gives Stickety Lipid, a bad cholesterol beatnik, the chance to kidnap a fat cell family's child, in an attempt to clog an artery. Ozzy and Drix (and the new navigational system, installed by Drix, named Backseat) must return the huge blob to his parents in time. Hector must also get in better shape.|
|22||"A Cold Day In Hector"||February 25, 2004||TBA|
|While snowboarding with Travis, Hector crosses an off limits area. Hector starts to freeride, but falls and rips his snowsuit. This causes a virus named Cryo to drop Hector's temperature. Ozzy and Drix were getting ready for a day at the beach, but now have to stop Cryo from making Hector die of hypothermia.|
|23||"Supplements (aka Triumph of The Supplements)"||June 14, 2004||TBA|
|When Hector accidentally breathes in lead while helping his dad strip old paint off of a shed, the Lead Gang cause him to feel ill. Drix then uses the Mayor's new control system to make Hector eat cereal so he can bring in the Supplements who ask him to be their sidekick.|
|24||"Double Dose"||June 21, 2004||TBA|
|Ozzy goes into mitosis and a four armed evil clone doubles from him, trying to steal the iodine that will allow Hector to grow.|
|25||"Nature Calls"||June 28, 2004||TBA|
|Billy Bob Bile creates a detour away from the small intestine so bacteria will come to his hotel. Ozzy, Drix, and Maria, who are camping and forced to work at the hotel, must stop Bile before Hector's appendix bursts.|
|26||"Journey To The Center of The Tooth"||July 5, 2004||TBA|
|Series Finale. After Hector eats excessive sugar without brushing his teeth, he gets a cavity caused by General Malaise. Malaise plans to cause further pain when Hector goes to the dentist. Meanwhile, Drix must overcome his claustrophobia.|