From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Páez may refer to:
- Páez, Boyacá, a municipality in Boyacá Department
- Páez, Cauca, a municipality in Cauca Department
- Páez River
- Páez, Apure, a municipality in the state of Apure
- Páez, Miranda, a municipality in the state of Miranda
- Páez, Portuguesa, a municipality in the state of Portuguesa
- Páez, Zulia, a municipality in the state of Zulia
- Páez (surname)
- Páez people, of the southwestern highlands of Colombia
- Páez language, the language of the Páez people
- Paezan languages, a hypothetical language family of Colombia and Ecuador
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Páez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.