|Location||Navan, County Meath, C15 XD83, Ireland|
Mercy Convent bus stop,(Future:Navan North railway station)
|Field size||135 x 87 m|
Páirc Tailteann (Irish pronunciation: [ˈpˠaːɾʲc ˈt̪ˠalʲtʲɛn̪ʲ]) is a GAA stadium in Navan, County Meath, Ireland. It is the home of the Meath Gaelic football and Hurling teams. The ground has had a capacity of between 30,000 and 33,000, but following a safety audit in 2011 the GAA reduced the authorized capacity to 10,000. This was later upped to 17,000. The county board in 2012 announced plans to refurbish the grounds. In 2013 Meath county board introduced a ticket system 
Páirc Tailteann is the venue of the annual Meath GAA club championship finals, the winners of which receive the Keegan Cup (for football) and the Jubilee Cup (for hurling). It is the principal G.A.A. stadium in County Meath. Recent redevelopments of the stadium include the installation of an electronic scoreboard to replace the old, manual scoreboard (the manual scoreboard can still be used in the event of problems with the electronic one) and the erection of floodlights.
- "County Grounds - Pairc Tailteann - Navan". GAA. Retrieved 7 September 2011.
- "Team Profiles - Meath". Ulster Bank. Retrieved 26 May 2010.
- "Stadiums in Ireland". World Stadiums. Retrieved 26 May 2010.
- "Details for Pairc Tailteann, Navan". worldstadia.com. Retrieved 26 May 2010.
- Meath Chronicle report on proposed new stand