|Full name||Pär Håkan Gerell|
23 June 1982 |
|Highest ranking||27 (November 2016)|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb; 9.9 st)|
Pär Håkan Gerell (born 23 June 1982 in Växjö) is a Swedish table tennis player. He has been playing for French club Chartres ASTT since 2010. Based on his June 2011 world ranking, Gerell qualified for the London 2012 Olympic Games. He also competed at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- Singles bronze 2015 European Championships
- Team silver 2011 European Championships
- Doubles bronze 2010 European Championships (with Jens Lundqvist)
- Doubles winner 2005 Brazil Open (with Jens Lundqvist)
- "Par GERELL – ITTF World Ranking". ITTF.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Pär Gerell" (in Swedish). Sveriges Olympiska Kommitté. Retrieved 18 June 2008.
- "Site Pro A – Chartres ASTT". fftt.com.
- "Players qualified for the 2012 Olympic Games" (PDF). ITTF.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Par Gerell". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- "ITTF Statistics". ITTF.com. Archived from the original on 2010-08-14.
- Par GERELL at the International Table Tennis Federation
- ITTF profile: Par GERELL at the Wayback Machine (archived May 14, 2007)
|This biographical article relating to table tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Swedish sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|