Pål Erik Ulvestad
|Full name||Pål Erik Stensøe Ulvestad|
|Date of birth||8 September 1990|
|Place of birth||Molde, Norway|
|2012||→ Kristiansund (loan)||13||(0)|
|2013||→ Hønefoss (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 April 2017.
Pål Erik Ulvestad is the brother of the Burnley player Fredrik and Aalesund player Dan Peter Ulvestad, and son of the former footballer Rune Ulvestad. Ulvestad grew up together with his teammate in Molde, Magnus Wolff Eikrem, whose father Knut Hallvard Eikrem was a teammate of Rune Ulvestad at Molde FK in the 80's.
He signed for Molde ahead of the 2011 season, and has contract with the club until the end of 2014. In his first season, he played nine league-matches and started two of them when Molde won the league.
Due to knee and groin injuries at the end of the 2011 season, Ulvestad missed parts of the pre-season in 2012, and in March he was sent on loan to the Second Division side Kristiansund until 1 August. Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær said that several second tier clubs wanted Ulvestad on loan, but due to his injuries it would be best to play at the third tier. Ulvestad remained in Kristiansund throughout the season, and won promotion with the club.
- As of 22 April 2017
- "Går i fedrenes fotspor". rbnett.no (in Norwegian). Romsdals Budstikke. 18 February 2011. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- "Pål Erik Ulvestad klar for Molde FK". nrk.no (in Norwegian). NRK. 11 February 2011. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- Hjelvik, Eirik Nesset (3 November 2011). "Ulvestad-familien kan bli historisk". smp.no (in Norwegian). Sunnmørsposten. Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- Hustad, Trond (28 March 2012). "Ulvestad til Kristiansund". rbnett.no (in Norwegian). Romsdals Budstikke. Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- "Pål Erik Ulvestad". nifs.no (in Norwegian). A-pressen.