From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1999 Professor in Biochemistry, KTH, Stockholm
- 1997 Founder of the company Biotage AB (former Pyrosequencing AB)
- 1988 Associate professor (Docent) Biochemistry, University of Stockholm
- 1985-86 Postdoc at LMB, MRC, Cambridge, G.B. with prof John Walker
- 1985 Ph.D. (Tekn. Doktor) Biochemistry, University of Stockholm (Thesis title: "The proton pumping pyrophosphatase from Rhodospirillum rubrum")
- 1981 M.Sc. (Civ. ing.) Chemical Engineering, KTH, Stockholm
- 2013 winner of the European Inventor Award in the SMEs category  awarded by the European Patent Office
- "Royal Institute of Technology: Pål Nyrén". Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- "Royal Institute of Technology: Professor Pål Nyrén wins prize". 2008-12-17.
- Invention: Pyrosequencing
|This article about a Swedish scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|