Périgueux Bassillac Airport
|Périgueux - Bassillac Airport
Aéroport de Bassillac - Périgueux
|IATA: PGX – ICAO: LFBX|
|Operator||Mairie de Périgueux|
|Elevation AMSL||328 ft / 100 m|
Location of Aquitaine region in France
Source: French AIP
Périgueux - Bassillac Airport (French: Aéroport de Bassillac - Périgueux) (IATA: PGX, ICAO: LFBX) is an airport in the village of Bassillac in the Dordogne department, Aquitaine region, France. It is located 8 kilometres (4.3 NM) east-northeast of the town of Périgueux, which manages the airport.
The airport resides at an elevation of 328 feet (100 m) above mean sea level. It has one paved runway designated 11/29 which measures 1,750 by 30 metres (5,741 ft × 98 ft). It also has a parallel unpaved runway with a grass surface measuring 845 by 80 metres (2,772 ft × 262 ft).
Airlines and destinations
List of the users based at the airport
- ASSAP - Périgueux Aéroclub (Piloting Lesson)
- GenAIRation Antonov Association (Antonov An-2 exploitation)
- CVVP - parachuting center Périgord
- Périgord Air Job
- LFBX – Périgueux Bassillac. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 13 October 2016.
- Official Website Périgueux Aéroclub
- Association GenAIRation Antonov Website
- Site du Centre de vol à voile du Périgord
- Aéroport de Bassillac - Périgueux, official website
- Accident history for PGX at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for LFBX at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport information for LFBX at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|