|Date of birth||30 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Budapest, Hungary|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2008||→ Tatabánya (loan)||9||(0)|
|2009||→ West Ham United (loan)||0||(0)|
|2009–2012||West Ham United||1||(0)|
|2012||→ Rochdale (loan)||11||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Soroksár (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 June 2015.
On 9 February 2009, he completed a loan move with a purchase option from to West Ham United, signing on a season long-loan. Kurucz made his competitive debut for West Ham in the 2–0 Premier Reserve League South defeat to Aston Villa on 17 March 2009. Kurucz made 5 reserve-team appearances for West Ham in the 2008/09 season.
On 3 June 2009, it was announced that Kurucz had signed a four-year contract with West Ham for an undisclosed fee.
On 5 December 2009, he made his first competitive appearance for West Ham, coming on as a substitute for Robert Green at Upton Park in a 4–0 defeat to Manchester United, although he did not concede any of the goals. In August 2010, during a friendly at Burton Albion, Kurucz picked up an anterior cruciate injury that ruled him out for the 2010-11 season.
In January 2012 Kurucz signed on loan for Rochdale. In May 2012 his contract with West Ham was terminated by mutual consent. He joined Crystal Palace on trial and played in the second half in a preseason friendly match against Lewes conceding once and the full 90 minutes away at Dulwich Hamlet a few days later, keeping a clean sheet and saving a well struck penalty.
Kurucz was a member of the under-21 national team at international level with Hungary.
- "TM Kurucz gia nháşp West Ham". Bao Bong Da. 2001-12-24. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- "Kurucz finalises his move". Whufc.com. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- Hammers sign up Hungarian keeper www.bbc.co.uk
- Ashenden, Mark (2009-12-05). "West Ham 0 – 4 Man Utd". BBC News. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- "Kurucz loaned to Rochdale". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- "Kurucz departs". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 8 May 2012.