|Full name||Përparim Hetemaj|
|Date of birth||12 December 1986|
|Place of birth||Srbica, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2008||→ Apollon Kalamarias (loan)||10||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
He started his career with HJK Helsinki's reserve team Klubi-04, but soon made it to the first team making his Veikkausliiga debut in 2005. His impressive performances caught the eye of Greek club AEK Athens.
He joined AEK Athens F.C. in the summer of 2006 for a fee of €450.000. He instantly became an important member of the team, having played seven league and one cup match even though only 19 years old. He also appeared in four UEFA Champions League matches. Hetemaj's season ended in an abrupt manner in February 2007, when he suffered a fractured leg after a violent tackle by Kevin Thomson during a friendly match between the Finnish and Scottish national teams.
On 29 January 2008, he was loaned to Apollon Kalamarias (the Greece league) until the end of the season to gain more playing experience after the injury that ended his season in 2007.
For the 2008–09 season Hetemaj had a successful season with AEK, making over 15 appearances for the first team.
On the first of February 2010, he was signed by the Italian side Brescia on free transfer. Hetemaj was rarely used as Brescia finished third and gained promotion to Serie A for the 2010–2011 season. He made his Serie A debut on 12 September 2010, playing the full minutes in a 3–2 home victory over Palermo. He scored his first Serie A goal on 22 September 2010 against AS Roma and became the first Finnish footballer to score in Serie A.
A.C. Chievo Verona
Hetemaj made his debut for the Finland U-21 side in 2005 versus Estonia. Hetemaj, along with his younger brother Mehmet Hetemaj, was called up to represent Finland U-21 at the 2009 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship and made a good appearance in the tournament, playing from start in every match.
- HJK Helsinki
|1.||26 May 2012||Red Bull Arena, Salzburg, Austria||Turkey||2–3||2−3||Friendly|
|2.||15 August 2012||Windsor Park, Belfast, Northern Ireland||Northern Ireland||3–2||3−3||Friendly|
|3.||14 November 2012||GSP Stadium, Nicosia, Cyprus||Cyprus||0−2||0−3||Friendly|
|4.||31 May 2014||Ventspils Olimpiskais Stadions, Ventspils, Russia||Estonia||1–0||2–0||2014 Baltic Cup|
- As of 16 November 2013
|Finland national team|
- "AC ChievoVerona". Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "Suomalaisfutaajat ovat osuneet kaikissa Euroopan huippusarjoissa". Helsingin Sanomat. 2010-09-23. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- Brescia Calcio Report and Accounts on 30 June 2011 (Italian)
- AC ChievoVerona srl Report and Accounts on 30 June 2011 (Italian)
- "Finland squad". Uefa.com. 2010-09-17. Retrieved 2010-09-22.
|a.||^ Albanian spelling: Përparim Hetemaj, Serbo-Croatian spelling: Perparim Hetemaj|
- Perparim Hetemaj at A.C. ChievoVerona (Italian)
- Përparim Hetemaj – UEFA competition record
- Përparim Hetemaj – FIFA competition record
- Përparim Hetemaj at National-Football-Teams.com
- Përparim Hetemaj at transfermarkt.co.uk (English) (German) (Italian)
- Përparim Hetemaj career stats at Soccerbase
- Përparim Hetemaj at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Përparim Hetemaj at Soccerway.com
- Profile at FA of Finland's official website (Finnish)
- Official Twente team player profile
- Profile at ESPNsoccernet