|• Total||13.98 km2 (5.40 sq mi)|
|Elevation||226 m (741 ft)|
|• Density||95/km2 (250/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Příkazy (German: Przikas, 1939–1945 Pschikas) is a municipality and village in Olomouc District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 1,300 inhabitants. The old part of the village is well preserved and is protected by law as a village monument reservation.
The village of Hynkov is an administrative part of Příkazy.
Příkazy is located about 9 kilometres (6 mi) northwest of Olomouc. It lies in a flat landscape of the Upper Morava Valley. The northernmost part of the municipality lies in the Litovelské Pomoraví Protected Landscape Area and the Morava River flows through it.
The first written mention of Příkazy is from 1250 and of Hynkov is from 1437.
The D35 motorway goes through the municipality.
Příkazy is known for the Hanakian Open Air Museum. It is a unique example of clay folk architecture of the Haná region. The complex consists of three barns from the first half of the 19th century and one barn from 1987, followed by a garden with fruit trees and a complete Hanakian farm with a residential and farming part from 1875.
- "Population of Municipalities – 1 January 2023". Czech Statistical Office. 2023-05-23.
- "Historie" (in Czech). Obec Příkazy. Retrieved 2020-11-19.
- "Detail stanice Příkazy" (in Czech). České dráhy. Retrieved 2023-08-13.
- "Kaple sv. Cyrila a Metoděje" (in Czech). National Heritage Institute. Retrieved 2022-01-14.
- "Hanácké muzeum v přírodě" (in Czech). Hanakian Open Air Museum. Retrieved 2020-11-19.