|Birth name||Peter Wadams|
|Associated acts||Scribe, Akon, Vince Harder|
Peter Wadams, better known by his stage name P-Money, is a New Zealand hip-hop DJ and producer. His notable work includes the hit song "Everything" featuring New Zealand R&B singer Vince Harder, which reached number one on the New Zealand Singles Chart for three weeks in 2008, however he is best known for his recordings with Scribe including the 2003 smash hit "Not Many".
P-Money's initial entry into the music industry was via DJ competitions and student radio. In 2004 he released his second studio album Magic City which charted at #2 on the RIANZ New Zealand Singles Chart. His first single of the album, "Stop the Music", featuring New Zealand rapper Scribe, scored P-Money his first solo #1 single and also charted within the top 10 of the Australian ARIAnet singles chart in April 2005. The album included collaborations with local and international artists such as Akon, Skillz, Jatis, Aasim, Capone, Sauce Money, Bobby Creekwater, Grandmaster Roc Raida and Scribe. The second single off the album "Keep on Calling", featured rising American hip-hop star Akon and charted at #23 in New Zealand.
In September 2008 he released "Everything" featuring Vince Harder which peaked at #1 on the RIANZ New Zealand Singles Chart on 13 October, scoring P-Money his second number one in his native country. In February 2009 a follow up to "Everything", "Angels", was released to radio and digitally.
- 1999 New Zealand ITF DJ Battle National Champion
- 2000 New Zealand ITF DJ Battle National Champion
- 2000 bNet New Zealand Music Awards – Best Turntablist
- 2001 bNet New Zealand Music Awards – Best Turntablist
- 2001 New Zealand ITF DJ Battle National Champion
- 2001 Technics DMC New Zealand Champion
- 2001 3rd Place Technics DMC WORLD DJ CHAMPIONSHIPS
- 2002 bNet New Zealand Music Awards – Best Hip-Hop Release – "Big Things"
- 2004 APRA Silver Scroll Award – Songwriter Of The Year - "Not Many"
- 2004 RIANZ New Zealand Music Awards – Best Producer - Scribe "The Crusader"
- 2004 RIANZ New Zealand Music Awards – Songwriter/s Of The Year – "Not Many"
- 2005 bNet New Zealand Music Awards – Best Hip-Hop Release – "Magic City"
- 2005 RIANZ New Zealand Music Awards – Best Urban Album – "Magic City"
- 2005 RIANZ New Zealand Music Awards – Best Male Solo Artist
- 2006 Australian Urban Music Awards – Best DJ
- 2006 Australian Urban Music Awards – Best Hip-Hop Single – "Stop the Music"
- 2007 Australian Urban Music Awards – Best Producer
- 2009 - RIANZ New Zealand Music Awards - Single Of The Year Finalist - "Everything ft. Vince Harder"
- 2010 - RIANZ New Zealand Music Awards - Best Electronic Album Finalist - "Everything [Album]"
|2003||Big Things Instrumentals||
|2005||Magic City Instrumentals||
|2007||Unreleased Joints and Remixes EP||
|2013||Gratitude: Instrumental Versions||
|2014||Backpack Travels (with Buckshot)||
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
|2001||"Sunshine" (featuring Scribe)||—||—||—||Non-album single|
|"Scribe 2001" (featuring Scribe)||—||—||—||Big Things|
|2002||"Synchronize Thoughts" (featuring 4 Corners and Scribe)||—||—||—|
|2004||"Stop the Music" (featuring Scribe)||1||7||—||Magic City|
|2005||"Keep On Callin" (featuring Akon)||23||—||—|
|2008||"Everything" (featuring Vince Harder)||1||85||138||Everything|
|2010||"Say Yeah" (featuring David Dallas and Aaradhna)||—||—||—|
- "Buckshot & P-Money Announce Backpack Travels Album". Nahright.com. 2014-05-15. Retrieved 2014-05-15.
- Australian Charts - P-money
- P-Money's Blog - News, video clips, downloads
- P-Money's official home page - Information, photos, and video clips