P. A. Inamdar
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||December 28, 1945|
Shri. P. A. Inamdar is an Indian educationist.
Early life and education
Inamdar was born on 28 December 1945. He completed his BA (Honors) in Arts from Shivaji University, Kolhapur. P.A Inamdar has been appointed by Government of India on the Planning Commission's working group on higher education for the twelfth five year plan period 2012–2017. He worked to improve education of minorities in India.
- Member, National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, GOI, New Delhi
- Member, Management Council, Hamdard University, New Delhi, A Govt. of India Trust
- Member, Management Council, Aligarh Muslim University
- Member, Managing Committee, Ce-Cap Education Trust
- Member court (Senate) Jamia Milia Islamia Central University New Delhi
- Ex.Member, Pharmacy Council of India
- Member, Planning Commission of India on Higher Education New
- Director, Visual Element Design Academy, Pune Delhi
- INAMDAR MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL: A multi-speciality hospital that is centrally located in Pune city 
Inamdar has been involved in a number of cases relating to education.
- P. A. Inamdar and others Vs State of Maharashtra and others
- The Inamdar Judgement: Text of the Supreme Court judgement delivered on August 12, 2005 abolishing state quotas in private unaided professional colleges.
- Supreme Court on Mohammad Salim's right to grow beard 
- "P .A Inamdar bio".
- "education". Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "planning commission". Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "minority work ref".
- "P.A inamdar".
- "hospital". Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Cases" (PDF). Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "case2". Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Case 3". Retrieved 12 October 2012.