From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from P.S. 1)
|Look up PS1 or PS/1 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PS1, PS-1, PS/1 or PS One may refer to:
- Photosystem I, the second photosystem in the photosynthetic light reactions of plants
- MoMA PS1 (derived from "Public School One"), American contemporary art institution
- The name and designation for several public schools in the New York City Department of Education; see List of public elementary schools in New York City
- "$PS1", the environment variable in a command-line interface which specifies the command prompt
- IBM PS/1, IBM Personal System/1 series of home computers
- Pan-STARRS' first telescope, called PS1
- PostScript Type 1 Font
- .ps1, the extension of a Microsoft PowerShell script file
- Video Gaming
- PlayStation (console), video game console released by Sony in 1994
- PS one a miniature version of the PlayStation released in 2000
- Phantasy Star (video game), the first in the Phantasy Star series
- PlanetSide, a MMOFPS video game published by Sony Online Entertainment
- The boxcar in the PS line of post-war standardized freight cars from Pullman-Standard.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.