|Governor of Bihar|
15 March 1985 - 25 February 1988
|Chief Minister||1)Bindeshwari Dubey 2)Bhagwat Jha Azad|
|Preceded by||Akhlaqur Rahman Kidwai|
|Succeeded by||Govind Narain Singh|
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||Rayasam Seshagiri Rao|
|Succeeded by||Neelam Sanjiva Reddy|
|Preceded by||Neelam Sanjiva Reddy|
|Succeeded by||Maddur Subba Reddy|
|Constituency||Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh|
|Born||18 June 1921|
Kottapeta Village, Banganapalle, Kurnool District,Madras Presidency,British India
|Died||citation needed]12 October 1993[|
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Pendekanti Venkatasubbaiah was an Indian politician. He was the Governor of Bihar from 15 March 1985 to 25 February 1988 and the Governor of Karnataka, India from 26 February 1988 to 5 February 1990.He was elected to the Lok Sabha and was the Union Minister of State for Home and Parliamentary Affairs in both Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi cabinet.
- S. C. Bhatt (2006). Land and People of Indian States and Union Territories: In 36 Volumes. Karnataka. Gyan Publishing House. pp. 156–. ISBN 978-81-7835-369-2. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- "States of India since 1947". World Statesman. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- "Governors Of Karnataka Since 1956". Retrieved 16 March 2012.
- Venkatasubbaiah Pendekanti Profile
- Pendekanti Venkatasubbaiah Profile from Lok Sabha Website Archived 31 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a Andhra Pradesh politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|