P. palustris may refer to:
- Pandanus palustris, a plant species in the Pandanaceae family, endemic to Mauritius and threatened by habitat loss
- Parnassia palustris, a plant species and the county flower of Cumberland and Sutherland in the United Kingdom
- Pedicularis palustris, the marsh lousewort, a plant species in the genus Pedicularis
- Pinus palustris, the longleaf pine, a pine species native to the southeastern United States
- Poa palustris, the fowl bluegrass, fowl meadowgrass, swamp meadowgrass or woodland bluegrass, a grass species native to Asia, Europe and Northern America
- Poecile palustris, a passerine bird in the tit family native to Europe and Asia
- Proceratophrys palustris, a frog species in the Leptodactylidae family, endemic to Brazil
- Potentilla palustris, a synonym for Comarum palustre, the purple marshlocks, swamp cinquefoil or marsh cinquefoil, a common waterside shrub species occurring throughout North America, Europe and Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.