From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from P4P (disambiguation))
P4P may refer to:
- People for Planet
- Ring Magazine pound for pound
- Pay for performance (disambiguation), in health care, human resources, advertising, etc.
- Pay for perks, a business model in online games where players can purchase virtual assets.
- Pay for placement, an advertising method in which relevant ads are placed next to results from a search engine.
- Pound for pound, a term in combat sports used to describe a fighter's value in relation to fighters in other weight classes.
- Proactive network Provider Participation for P2P, a means for internet providers to optimize Peer-to-peer (P2P) traffic flow.
- Purchase for Progress, a United Nations World Food Programme initiative.
- Serosorting, otherwise known as "Poz4Poz" or "Poz4Play"
- Pay for Play, otherwise known as paying for sexual services from prostitutes.
- Phreak for President, the high Elo ranked team from the online MOBA game League of Legends
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.