PACS is an acronym with several meanings:
- Partial Anterior Circulation Stroke Syndrome, the symptoms of a type of an ischemic stroke
- Picture Archiving and Communication System, a system used in medical imaging to store, retrieve, distribute, analyze, and digitally process medical images.
Organizations and establishments
- Pacte civil de solidarité, a form of civil union in France
- Palo Alto Chinese School, Palo Alto, California, USA
- Poorest Areas Civil Society Program (2001–2008), a defunct Indian social welfare program
- Primary Agricultural Credit Society, co-operative credit institutions in India
- Prince Avenue Christian School, Oconee County, Georgia, USA
- Provisional Army of the Confederate States, the "volunteer" or wartime-expansion component of the Confederate States Army
- Phonological Assessment of Child's Speech, a type of analysis battery used in developmental psychology to ascertain if a child has a reading disorder.
- Phonological Awareness Composite Scores, a marking criterion as part of the CTOPP assessment battery for assessing a child's awareness of the oral structure of language.
Physics and astronomy
- Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme, a scheme developed by the American Institute of Physics
- Payload Alert Communications System, a system to decrease the statistical uncertainty in the location of resident space objects
- Photodetecting Array Camera and Spectrometer, an instrument of the Herschel Space Observatory
PACs is the plural of PAC; for example:
- Political action committees, groups organized to elect or defeat political candidates
- Premature atrial contractions
- Primary airport control station, a survey marker established in the vicinity of an airport
- Physical Access Control Systems. Gates, barriers and turnstiles that provide security for restricted areas on buildings and sites.
- Cape Sarichef Airport (ICAO airport code), on Unimak Island of the Aleutian Islands, Alaska
- Peace and conflict studies, an academic field that identifies and analyzes violent and nonviolent behaviors of social conflicts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PACS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.