(Redirected from PAMA)
Pama or PAMA may refer to:
As an acronym
- PAMA (liqueur), a pomegranate liqueur produced in the United States
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives, a publicly run facility in Ontario, Canada
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association
- Pulse-address multiple access, channel access method used in telecommunications networks
- Balbir Singh Pama, Indian general and author
- Cornelis Pama (1916–1994), Dutch bookseller, publisher, heraldist and genealogist
- Pama Fou (born 1990), Australian rugby union player
- Pama International, British eight-piece reggae band
- Pama Records, a UK ska and reggae label of the 1960s and 1970s
- Pama River, in Chile
- Paman languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.