Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PCM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PCM or pulse-code modulation is a digital representation of an analog signal.
PCM may also refer to:
- Performance Counter Monitor, Intel's technology for monitoring performance levels of CPUs
- Personal Computer Magazine, a Dutch computer magazine
- Phase-change memory, a type of non-volatile computer memory
- Plug-compatible machine (or plug-compatible manufacturer), a computer system (or its manufacturer) designed to be operationally compatible with a computer made by a different manufacturer
- Process control monitoring, in computing, a procedure followed to obtain detailed information about the process use
- Phase change material, a chemical substance with a high heat of fusion
- Phase conjugate mirror, a type of mirror, that conjugates the phase of the light while reflecting it
- Photochemical machining, a process for machining thin materials with chemicals and UV light
- Polarizable continuum model, used to model solvent in physical chemistry computation
- Powertrain control module, an on-board car computer designed to minimize its emissions and increase fuel economy
- Partido Comunista Mexicano (Mexican Communist Party), a former communist political party in Mexico
- Partidul Civic Maghiar (Hungarian Civic Party), an ethnic Hungarian political party in Romania
- Private Capital Management, a Florida-based wealth-management firm co-founded by Bruce Sherman
- PCM Uitgevers, a Dutch publishing company
- PCM, Inc., a U.S. computer retailing company
- Per cent mille (pcm), one one-thousandth of a percent
- Pro Cycling Manager, a cycling game by Cyanide Studios
- Project cycle management, the process of planning and managing projects, programmes and organisations
- Psychological continuum model, a framework to classify sport and event consumers, in order of their psychological connection towards the object
- Nigerian pidgin language, ISO language code "pcm"
- Process Communication Model, a non-clinical personality assessment, communication and management methodology in the work of Taibi Kahler
- Perchloromethyl mercaptan, a synthetic intermediate
- Per calendar month, an abbreviation used in legal agreements
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PCM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.