From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initials PDE can stand for:
- "Parade" on street signs
- Partial differential equation, a differential equation involving partial derivatives of a function of several variables
- European Democratic Party (EDP), in Spanish, French and Italian
- Phosphodiesterase, a kind of enzyme important in intracellular communication
- Eclipse (software), plug-in development environment
- Polydichloric euthimal (sometimes spelled "Polydichloric euthimol"), a fictitious man-made chemical seen in the films Outland, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, and The Relic
- Present Day English
- Principle of double effect
- Program Development Environment, an Integrated Development Environment editing and debugging tool used during software development
- Projectile Development Establishment UK research establishment based at Fort Halstead, and later Aberporth
- Pug dog encephalitis
- Pulse Detonation Engine a proposed substitute to the traditional jet engine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PDE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.