|Original author(s)||Andreas Gal|
|Initial release||2 July 2011|
1.10.100 / June 6, 2018
2.0.550 / June 6, 2018
|License||Apache License 2.0|
PDF.js can work as a part of a website or of a browser. Originally created as a Firefox extension, it is now included in Mozilla Firefox since 2012 (version 15) and is enabled by default since 2013 (version 19). SeaMonkey users need to install the development version of the extension. It is also part of ownCloud and there exists a browser extension for Google Chrome and Chromium.
- "Releases". PDF.js repo. Mozilla Foundation.
- "PDF Viewer(discontinued)". addons.mozilla.org. Archived from the original on 5 December 2015. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- Parfeni, Lucian (2012-04-30). "PDF.JS and Download Manager Panel Pushed to Firefox 15". Softpedia. SoftNews.
- Blagoveschenskiy, Anton (2012-08-29). "Вышла новая версия браузера Firefox 15" [New version 15 of the Firefox browser released]. Rossiyskaya Gazeta (in Russian). Retrieved 2012-09-09.
- Bug 773397 – Disable pdf.js prior to FF15 beta 5, bugzilla.mozilla.org
- "Firefox 19.0 Release Notes". Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- Chrome Web Store: PDF Viewer
- Official website
- "View PDF files in Firefox without downloading them". Firefox Help. Mozilla.
- Catalin Cimpanu (2012-05-03). "Script of the Day: pdf.js". Softpedia.
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This free-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|