Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PEN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PEN may refer to:
- National Ecologic Party, former name of Patriota (PATRI)
- PEN International, the worldwide association of writers
- Penang International Airport in Penang, Malaysia (IATA airport code)
- Penarth railway station, Wales; National Rail station code PEN
- Peruvian nuevo sol, ISO 4217 currency code for the currency of Peru
- Polyethylene naphthalate, a polymer
- Private Enterprise Number, an object identifier in computing
- Protective earth neutral, an earthing system conductor in electricity supply systems
- Olympus Pen is a series of half-frame cameras made by Olympus from 1959 to the beginning of the 1980s
- PEN/Faulkner Foundation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PEN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.