Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PEN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PEN may refer to:
- National Ecologic Party, former name of Patriota (PATRI)
- PEN International, the worldwide association of writers
- Penang International Airport in Penang, Malaysia (IATA airport code)
- Penarth railway station, Wales; National Rail station code PEN
- Peruvian nuevo sol, ISO 4217 currency code for the currency of Peru
- Polyethylene naphthalate, a polymer
- Private Enterprise Number, an object identifier in computing
- Protective earth neutral, an earthing system conductor in electricity supply systems
- Olympus Pen is a series of half-frame cameras made by Olympus from 1959 to the beginning of the 1980s
- PEN/Faulkner Foundation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PEN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.