From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PERC may refer to:
- Aonix PERC, Aonix Perc, Aonix Perc Ultra, PTC Perc, PTC Perc Ultra, or PTC Perc 64, all real-time java virtual machines by PTC, Inc.
- Palisades Emergency Residence Corporation Nonprofit Social Service Organization
- Pan-European Regional Council the European trade union arm of the International Trade Union Confederation
- PERC solar cell, a passivated emitter rear contact (PERC) solar cell
- Policy and Economic Research Council, a Durham, North Carolina-based economic policy think tank
- PowerEdge RAID Controller, a product of Dell, Inc. computer hardware
- Property and Environment Research Center, a free-market environmentalist think tank
- Pulmonary Embolism Rule-out Criteria, or PERC Rule is a clinical decision making tool to aid in the diagnosis of chest pain and/or dyspnea.
Perc may refer to:
- Tetrachloroethylene, also called perchloroethylene or perc, a chemical widely used for dry cleaning and metal-degreasing
- Slang for percocet
- Perc (musician) (born Alistair Wells, c. 1980), English techno musician, founder of record label Perc Trax
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PERC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.