Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PFC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PFC may refer to:
- Perfluorinated compounds, organofluorine compounds with hydrogen replaced by fluorine
- Perfluorocarbons, fluorocarbon compounds derived from hydrocarbons
- Plasma-facing components, in a fusion reactor
- Power factor correction of electric loads
- Prefrontal cortex, the anterior part of the frontal lobes of the brain
- Phonologie du Français Contemporain, French phonology research project
- Physiological functional capacity
- Power Finance Corporation, an Indian financial institution
- PFC Energy, a global energy research and consultancy group
- Price forward curve, a method to determine the forecasted price of a commodity.
- Palace Fighting Championship, former US martial arts organization
- Paris FC, France
- Paulínia FC, São Paulo, Brazil
- PFC Beroe Stara Zagora
- Port F.C., Thailand
- Portsmouth F.C., England
- Pacific City State Airport (IATA airport code), near Pacific City, Oregon, U.S.
- Playing for Change, a multimedia music project
- Power foundation classes, computer libraries for PowerBuilder
- Priority flow control, Ethernet technology
- Private first class, a junior military rank
- Structural channel, also known as Parallel Flange Channel, a type of beam used primarily in building construction and civil engineering
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.